Join the Our Stories of Strength movement!
Want to join the Our Stories of Strength™ movement? See below!
We are continuing our momentum as we collect submissions for additional anthology titles, as well as work towards publishing the next anthologies in the Our Stories of Strength™ series. Here’s how you can help us (you can even copy and past the messages below):
Twitter: Available now! #OurStoriesofStrength – Living with #EhlersDanlos Syndrome. Anthology by EDSers 4 EVERYONE! http://amzn.to/1O3q1rH
Facebook: Many people in the EDS community, the medical community and beyond are excited that Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome has been released! We’ve heard from those affected by Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, families, friends, and many who had never heard of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome before with glowing reviews. Doctors, physical and occupational therapists, nurses and many others within the medical community have commented that they are excited to look into the real-life stories collected from people living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Their excitement stems from gaining a greater understanding on how to better serve the people they see and treat. This book has made an impact and serves as a solid reminder that each one of us is not alone on this journey. Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is available via Amazon.com in print: http://amzn.to/1O3q1rH & for Kindle: http://amzn.to/1O3q1rH It is also available on through Smash Words and Barnes and Noble in both digital and print.
Hashtags: #OurStoriesOfStrength #Stronger2Gether #LiveEDSStrong #OurSOS – use these hashtags to help us continue to build momentum for the Our Stories of Strength™ movement, as well as with your social media posts on any platform. Hashtags also help us find your posts!
Additional information on the Our Stories of Strength™ – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Anthology:
- The Kindle version of Our Stories of Strength™ – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is in full color.
- We are still working on designing a full color printed version that will be great for a coffee table or display book. We will be passing along this information as we move closer to completion.
- A number EDS bloggers have approached us about hosting giveaways of Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Stay tuned for announcements about who will be hosting these contests and the dates of when they will be held.
- If you are interested in hosting a giveaway yourself, please let us know.
- We are accepting submissions for all anthology titles, so please help us spread the word! An updated standing on book publication status will be shared next week. To see our full list, go here.
- Reviews! If you have read Our Stories of Strength™ – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, ou to share your review on Amazon.com or on Barnes and Noble.
- We have 3 wonderful volunteer leaders – Jan Groh, Gwynne Moore & Contessa Courtney. Please help us welcome them to our team! Jan Groh can be found via Twitter @H20Twist. Gwynne Moore can also be found via Twitter @GwynneMoore, and Contessa Courtney can be found via Facebook (and her multiple FB groups) and on www.invisibleillnessforum.com.